Friday, December 19, 2008

To begin with..

Hi,

just few words of introduction.  The main purpose of this blog is to share my ideas regarding Web UI with you. Many times sites like this were saving me a lot of time and now I'd like to give something in exchange :) I'll mainly focus on the Flex / BlazeDs issues as well as on the Groovy scripting language since I'm using it to enhance Ant build scripts in our framework. Talking about that, I'm the core developer in the Vine Toolkit project and most cases my posts will be the solutions to problems I have faced there. I'll also do a brief presentation of this framework - it's the glue between Flex/BlazeDs and the web application containers like Tomcat and it could be deployed in a portlet containers ( Gridsphere ) as a set of integrated portlet components.

That all for now.

Cheers,

Piotr

No comments:

Post a Comment